Blog Post #1

     Hello, my name is Tyson Brown I'm a senior here at FSU and plan on graduating in Spring 2024. I'm originally from Miami, Florida and I moved here to Tallahassee in 2020. This is the first educational course I'm taking as I am a criminology major, and I recently declared education my minor. Some of my hobbies include working out, spending time with my friends, or playing with my dog Kashi.

    During high school, I was in the IT academy for 2 years, so I have some experience with using technology in an educational setting. During that time, we were taught how to use Microsoft programs such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Word. That was a few years ago so I'm sure I don't remember everything that I learned, but I still know the basics. I also took a PowerPoint class during my second year of college.

    The resources I use to support my educational goals can range depending on what I'm engaging in. If I'm taking classes that are more difficult than usual, then I'll be spending a great deal of time in the Strozier library. On the other hand, if I'm trying to learn how to repair something on my car then I'll do research on YouTube or the internet. Other resources that I use may include books or asking a friend or expert about the matter.



"Florida State University Wallpaper II" by RMTip21 is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.

Comments

  1. Having that IT experience will probably come in handy for this class! I find it cool how you declared an education minor to pursue alongside your criminology major!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your previous experience in the IT academy sounds very interesting! I'm confident that you will apply your knowledge and skills in this course and continue to develop them further.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #9