Blog Post #6

     Initially, Diigo seemed a bit confusing to understand. Its functions can be a bit confusing, but you seem to get used to it after using it for a while. I like the highlight and sticky note features that you can use on websites, allowing others to link directly to your reference. However, I'm not sure if it looks like this just on my laptop, but I am not fond of the website layout.

    Prior to using Blogspot, I'd never had to use a blog before. I thought that it would get repetitive or that I would become disinterested after a while, but it's been a pretty entertaining experience. I'm eager to go back and read my blogs in the future and recall my experiences. Throughout this process, I've learned that reflecting on your work and writing about it isn't as hard as it seems and will most likely provide improvements. 

    A web 2.0 tool that I might use while teaching would be Google Drive. I first used this tool in high school and have been using it ever since. It requires students to make a Gmail account so that they can create groups and collaborate with each other on assignments. This also allows students to work on projects at the same time with the supervision of the instructor if necessary. Also, this would be a good way to introduce students to creating their own email addresses if they don't already have one.

Personal Cloud Storage & File Sharing Platform - Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #8

Blog Post #9